IISc 2020 will provide an overview of the rules and requirements that must be satisfied by the candidates if searching for entrance in IISc, Bangalore. Indian Institute of Science (IISc) is a public college that delivers education in the area of research & science.
The university won’t conduct any entry exam to find admission into undergraduate, postgraduate and research programs. In this article, we’ve gathered all of the information linked to the IISc 2020 Eligibility.
Eligibility: IISc 2020
Candidates will have to fulfill the specified eligibility criteria to find admission into UG, PG, Integrated & Research programs.
Before completing the IISc 2020 Application Form, candidates should fulfill the specified qualification. The IISc Entrance Test eligibility criteria are cited below:
For Bachelor of Science (Research):
- Candidates will have to pass 10+2 or PUC examination in 2019 with Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics as the main subject from a recognized board.
- Candidates who have studied Biology, Electronics, Computer Science, Statistics, etc., in addition to PCM are also eligible to apply.
- Nominees will need to secure a first-class or 60% or equivalent grade in a qualifying exam to be eligible.
- SC/ST Candidates will need to score only passing marks in the exam.
- Hunting candidates will probably be also eligible to apply.
For M.Tech/M.Des/M.Mgt Programme:
- Candidates Will Need to complete a bachelor’s degree in an appropriate area of Engineering/Technology.
- Candidates Will Need to pass a master’s degree in Science, Physical Sciences, Mathematics, Statistics, Geology, Instrumentation, Electronics or MCA can also apply.
- Candidates must complete a bachelor’s degree in Engineering /Technology/ Design/Architecture are able to apply for the M.Des program.
- For M.Tech/M.Des program, candidates will have to pass the examination with the next class.
- Nominees, those who pass a Bachelor’s degree in Engineering /Technology or equivalent degree, they’ll be also eligible to apply for the M.Mgt program.
- For M.Mgt, applicants will have to pass the exam together with first class.
For Integrated Ph.D.:
- Nominees will have to complete exceptional in B.Sc. Or an equivalent degree in Physical, Mathematical, Chemical, Biological Sciences (such as a Bachelor’s degree in Pharmacy, Veterinary, and Agricultural Sciences) can employ.
- Tech degree holders that qualify the JAM exam in Mathematics/Mathematical Statistics, they’ll be qualified to apply for the Mathematical Sciences discipline.
- BE/B. Tech degree holder who pass IIT JAM examination in Biotechnology, they will be eligible to apply for Biological Sciences discipline.
- Candidates who’ll qualify JEST 2020 will be eligible to get admission to Physical Science
For Research Programme (Ph.D & M.Tech (Research):
- Candidates must have a master’s degree in Science/Economics, Geography, Social Work, Psychology, Management, Commerce, Operations Research, Computer Science/Application will be also eligible to apply.
- Nominees will have to be eligible for a master’s degree in Engineering/Technology/Architecture/Agriculture/ Pharmacy/ Veterinary Sciences are also eligible.
- Candidates who pass MS/MBA (article BE/B Tech) (applicable to the Department of Management Studies/Ecological Sciences) will be also eligible to use.
- Candidates who hold a Bachelor’s degree or its equivalent at Engineering/Technology from any centrally funded technical institutions, using a minimum CGPA of 8.5 out of 10 or its equivalent either of the seventh semester or at the very conclusion of their eighth term can also apply.
- Candidates must have an MBBS/MD degree to be qualified to apply.
- Candidates should possess a minimum of the next class in the following degrees.
Hilights: IISc 2020
1- IISc has announced JEE Main 2020 dates:
|Registration Dates||2nd to 30th September 2019|
|Downloading of Admit Cards||6th December 2019|
|Dates of Examinations||6th to 11th January 2020|
|Date of Announcing Result||31st January 2020|
2- Joint April 2020 Entrance Examination:
|Registration Dates||7th February to 7th March 2020|
|Downloading of Admit Cards||16th March 2020|
|Dates of Examinations||3rd to 9th April 2020|
|Date of Announcing Result||30th April 2020|
3- IISc will hold JEE Advance exam 17 may 2020.
Admission Procedure: IISc 2020
Indian Institute of Science also called IISc offers courses at the undergraduate (UG), postgraduate (PG) and doctorate (Ph.D.) level to aspirants. Programs offered at IISc Bangalore have been in streams such as Science, Design, Engineering, and Management.
|Name of College||Indian Institute of Science|
|Year Of Establishment||1909|
If you want to know about IIT JAM 2020: Click here
- The style of application is online.
- Selection to all UG and PG courses is done mainly on the basis of a valid GATE/NET JRF score.
- Candidates applying for UG degree courses ought to have passed 12th with 60% aggregate marks or equivalent grade and have to have studied Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics as chief subjects.
- The selection of the BPharma class is completed on the grounds of the GPAT/JRF score.
- Candidates are shortlisted based on the performance in the National Entrance Test or the qualifying degree followed from the written test and Interview.
- The selection to MTech application is based on the valid GATE score.
- Aspirants whose software are shortlisted must appear for an interview round which is conducted either over the telephone or perhaps by video conferencing.
Admission UG & PG: IISc 2020
- Selection to BSc Research program is done through JEE Main & JEE Advance OR NEET score.
- Candidate owning a minimum of the next class or equivalent Bachelor’s degree in an appropriate field with a valid GATE 2017/2018/2019 score are eligible to apply for the MTech program followed by an ability test/Interview.
- For Master of Management (MMgt), the candidate will be qualified to get a GD and PI according to GATE/CAT/GMAT scores.
- The choice to Master of Design (MDes), is through armed ability test and an interview depending on the GATE/CEED score, further to the candidates shortlisted on GATE score will be via COAP and also for CEED right from the institute.
- Candidates applying for Integrated Ph.D. Applications must have a valid JAM score along with the JEST score for Physical Sciences, selection to Chemical Sciences will probably be based on performance in Interview and also for Biological, Physical and Mathematical Sciences will be dependent on combined operation in the qualifying exam and interview.
- The choice to Research Ph.D. below ERP (External Registration Programme) is based on the performance in a meeting.
Application Process: IISc 2020
- Aspirants need to meet with their IISc software form online on the official site of the university
- In the procedure of filling the application, form candidates should register them on the official site with their email address and password.
- The application form is divided into four segments — Private details, details of qualification, nationwide test information and application fee
- From the national test section, pupils will need to select the admission examination for which they are appearing from the drop-down and fulfill their roll number and rank
- Candidates will need to fill their position from the application form once the result for the national entrance exam is announced
- With the application form, pupils need to upload the below-mentioned Documents.
- Certification / Mark sheets of Class 10 and Class 12.
- Scanned picture of passport size photo.
- Scanned image of this signature.
- Scanned image of the signature of parent/guardian.
- Scanned image of caste certification (if applicable).
7- Candidates may pay IISc application fee through Offline Challan (SBI bank) or Online by way of Net banking, Visa Card/Master Card, Debit/Credit Cards.
Application Fee: IISc 2020
- The fee is non-refundable; any bank or payment gateway service charges must be borne by the applicant.
- The fee can be paid online through net-banking, debit card, visa/master credit card.
|SC/ST/PwD (Person with disability)||INR 400|
|ERP candidates (all categories)||INR 2000|
|Sponsored candidates from Defence, DRDO, BARC, ISRO, NAL, NTRO, KSRTC, BMTC, BDA PWD, and CPRI||INR 800|
Admit Card: IISc 2020
Aspirants will need to conserve and maintain their admit cards for federal entrance exams taken by them. This is compulsory because at the time of admission they will need to submit a copy of the JEE Main/JEE Advanced/NEET/GATE/CAT/GMAT/JEST/ / JAM/NET admit card in IISc entry office.
Science Scholarship: IISc 2020
Each of the regular pupils (except M.Mgt) who combine the Institute are eligible for a scholarship from MHRD / CSIR / UGC/ ICMR / DBT / AICTE / DAE (NBHM) depending upon their mode of entrance.
Scholarships from many multinational and Indian agencies and business homes are also available for meritorious students. The applicants are advised to go to the web site www.iisc.ac.in/admissions and the department site to which they are employing to familiarize themselves with complete admission related matters, areas of research, etc..
For more information visit official website: Click here