RBI Assistant Recruitment 2020: RBI Assistant Recruitment 2020 will be conducted by Reserve Bank of India to recruit candidates for Assistant posts in various offices of the Bank. This season, a total of 926 RBI Assistant vacancies have been declared by the bank. The recruitment process consists of the prelims exam, chief exam and language proficiency test.
|Conducting authority||Reserve Bank of India|
|Exam Category||National Level Recruitment Exam|
|Vacancies||926 Assistant Post|
|Stages||3 stages : Prelims, Main exam, Language Proficiency Test|
|Application Fee||Gen/OBC/EWS: INR 450, SC/ST/PwD/EXS: INR 50|
RBI Assistant 2020 Application Forms were available from December 23, 2019, at the official website i.e. rbi.org.in. It can be stuffed through internet mode.
- RBI Assistant Recruitment 2020 Prelims examination will be conducted on February 14 and February 15, 2020.
- RBI Assistant Exam Pattern will be different for prelims and mains examination, but both will function as a computer-based test set in English and Hindi languages.
- Candidates will need to clear sectional as well as overall cutoffs to be eligible for the main examination.
- The last selection will be based only on functionality in the primary exam as the language proficiency test is qualifying in nature.
Measures to fulfill Application Form
- Visit the official page i.e., www.rbi.org.in.
- Choose the link click here’ for New Registration.
- Enter all the information asked & click ‘Submit’
- The registration number will be generated and delivered to your registered phone and email id.
- Now discover the link for login and login with this registration amount.
- Complete the application form with the required details.
- Upload photograph and signature & Click ‘final submit’.
- Pay the requisite application fees.
- Download a copy of the application form after the last submission for future reference.
The application fee should be paid via credit/debit card or using net banking.
|For OBC/General Candidates||Rs. 450/-|
|For SC/ST/PWD/EXS Candidates||Rs. 50/-|
|Release of Application Form||December 23, 2019|
|Last day to apply||January 24, 2020 (Extended)|
|Online Fee Payment Dates||December 23, 2019 – January 24, 2020|
|Release of Admit card||February 3, 2020 (Released)|
|Prelims Exam Date||February 14, 2020 & February 15, 2020|
|Main Exam Date||March 2020 (tentative)|
|Result declaration||April 2020 (tentative)|
RBI Assistant Selection Process is the first approach to become involved with every phase of the exam for the respective job profile. The Selection procedure involves the following stages-
Prelims: This phase is of qualifying in character. Marks of this phase isn’t considered for the final selection. Therefore, just clearing the cut off is not enough, scoring good marks is imperative to ensure your selection.
Mains: Marks obtained in this phase will be considered for the final selection. Hence, just clearing the cut off is not enough, scoring good marks is essential to ensure your selection.
Language Proficiency Test: The final selection will be based on the performance in the main & language proficiency test. This evaluation will be conducted in the local language of the anxious state. Candidates found ineffective in the local language would be disqualified.
RBI has prescribed the following criteria for candidates to be eligible for this recruitment exam:
Candidates, age has to be between 20 and 28 years. Candidates must have been born not earlier than December 2, 1991, and not later than December 1, 1999 (both days including). However, the upper age limit will be relaxed as below:
|Category||Relaxation in Age|
|Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe (SC/ST)||By 5 years, i.e. up to 33 years|
|Other Backward Classes (OBC)||By 3 years, i.e. up to 31 years|
|Persons with Disabilities (PWD)||By 10 years (GEN/EWS), 13 years (OBC) & 15 years (SC/ST)|
|Ex-Servicemen||To the extent of service rendered by them in Armed Forces plus an additional period of 3 years subject to maximum of 50 years.|
|Widows/divorced women/women judicially separated who are not re-married||By 10 years|
|Candidates domiciled in the state of Jammu and Kashmir during the period from 1st January, 1980 to 31st December, 1989.||By 5 years|
|Candidates having work experience in Reserve Bank of India||To the extent of number of years of such experience, subject to maximum of 3 years.|
Note: Cumulative Age Relaxation will not be available either under the above-listed things or in conjunction with any additional products.
- Candidates must possess a bachelor’s degree in any field with a minimum of 50% marks (pass the course for SC/ST/PWD candidates).
- Candidates must have knowledge of word processing on PC.
- Candidates applying to your article in a given recruiting office should be proficient in the language (i.e. understand to read, write, speak and understand the language) of the nation/all those countries falling under the recruiting office.
- A candidate belonging to both Ex-servicemen class (except dependents of ex-servicemen) ought to be a graduate from a recognized University or ought to have passed the matriculation or its equivalent examination of the Armed Forces and left at least 15 years of defense support.
The candidates who will submit their application form are eligible to obtain the RBI Assistant acknowledge the card from the official site before the examination date. The admit card is issued for three phases of the examination separately. To download the admit card candidates are required to input the following details:
- Roll Number/Registration No.
- Password/Date of Birth
How To Download Admit Card
- Go to the official website of RBI.
- Click on the current openings shown at the bottom of your home page.
- Now click the vacancies option.
- Today, you’ll discover the link of the admit card.
- Click on that link & enter the credentials like registration number & password.
- Input captcha & click on the submit button.
- Your RBI Assistant Admit Card will look in the next tab.
- Download & take a print of the same.
- Reserve Bank of India releases the result of the RBI assistant exam within 1-2 months after the examination is over.
- The outcome can be seen directly through the official site of RBI.
- The result for each stage will be shared individually by RBI.
- The appointment letters into the last list of selected candidates will be sent personally by RBI.
For more information visit official website: Click here