The final result of this Single MCQ test may be declared sometime in the month of
|3rd Week of June||Sept/Oct||1st Jan|
|3rd Week of Dec||March/April||1st July|
- Two separate merit lists, one comprising of the candidates qualifying for the award of Junior Research Fellowship (JRF-NET).
- Second, of those candidates qualifying the Eligibility Test for Lectureship (LS-NET), will be made on the basis of their performance in the above Test.
- Candidates qualifying for JRF (NET), will also be eligible for Lectureship (NET) subject to fulfilling the eligibility criteria laid down by UGC.
- The candidates qualifying for Lectureship will be eligible to be considered for recruitment as Lecturers as well as for Junior Research Fellowship in a Scheme/Project, if otherwise suitable. However, they will not be eligible for Regular JRF-NET Fellowship.
- Candidates qualifying for the award of JRF (NET) will receive fellowship either from CSIR or UGC as per their assignment or from the Schemes with which they may find an association.
- The candidates declared eligible for Junior Research Fellowship under UGC Scheme and Lectureship will be governed by UGC Rules/Regulations in this regard.
- Fellowship to successful candidates will be effective from 1st July, and (1st Jan) with the validity period of 2 years for joining the fellowship under CSIR Scheme.