Who we are
Our website address is https://successted.com.
Information Collection and Use
- The first party collects the personally identifiable information when the second party registers on the website or uses the services provided by the first party. When the second party registers with the first party, certain information is being collected such as customer’s name, email address, pin code, occupation, an industry association, and certain other personal interests. Once the second party registers with the website and sign in to the services, the second party is no longer anonymous to the first party.
The first party may use the information collected from the second party when the second party registers, makes a purchase, or sign up for the offered services, or responds to a survey, in the following ways:
- To allow the first party to respond to the second party’s service requests in a better manner.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site features.
- To send periodic emails regarding the second party’s order or other products and services offered by the first party.
- To improve the first party’s website.
The second party may, however, visit the success Ted website anonymously but to use any features, the second party is required to register. If a particular service requires a fee, then during the payment, the second party shall be redirected towards a third party which may or may not collect the credit card details and other payment-related information.
The first party may collect additional information sent by the browser. This Log Data may include information regarding computer browser used, Internet protocol address or the date and time of visit and other statistics when the second party visits the website.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
- The first party shall not sell or rent personally identifiable information to anyone.
- The first party will send personally identifiable information about the second party to other third parties or people
- When the first party has consent from the second party to share the information;
- If the first party has to respond to subpoenas, court orders or legal process; or
- If the first party finds that actions of the second party violate the Terms of Service.
The first party may employ third-party companies and individuals due to the following reasons:
- To facilitate the Service;
- To provide better Service on behalf of the first party;
- To perform Service-related services; or
- To assist the first party in analyzing how the Service provided by the first party is used by others.
If the third party companies are employed by the first party, then the first party wants to inform our Service users that these third parties will have access to the Personal Information of the second party. The reason is to perform the tasks assigned to them as mentioned above and it would be strictly on behalf of the first party. They are obligated not to disclose or use the information for any other purpose.
The first party thrives to maintain the security of the online sessions and Success Ted accounts and systems from unauthorized access. The first party uses an SSL certificate for encryption and authentication procedures. The first party thrives to implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of the personal information when the second party places an order or enter, submit, or access their personal information.
Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to the computer’s hard drive through the Web browser (if the second party allows) that enables the sites or service providers systems to recognize the browser and captures and remembers certain information.
The first party uses these “cookies” to collect information and to improve its Services. The second party has the option to either accept or refuse these cookies and can know when a cookie is being sent to the second party’s computer. If the second party refuses to use the cookies, the second party may not be able to use some portions of the Service.
The first party Services do not address anyone under the age of 18. The first party does not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under 18. In any case, the first party discovers that a child under 18 has provided with personal information, the first party will immediately delete this from the servers. If the second party is a parent or a guardian and the second party is aware that their child has provided the first party with the personal information, please contact the first person so that the first party takes necessary actions.