IIT JAM 2020 notification was released. IIT Kanpur on February 9, 2020, will conduct the examination in 2 sessions. IIT JAM 2020 Admit Card was published on January 7, 2020, in the official site — jam.iitk.ac.in
IIT JAM is a computer-based exam that’s conducted to grant entrance for pupils in M.Sc., Joint M.Sc.-Ph. D., M.Sc.-Ph. D. double degree programs in the IITs and Integrated Ph.D. diploma programs in IISc.
Together with the launch of telling, the test running jurisdiction has also published the dates of important incidents of IIT JAM 2020. IIT Kanpur has created modifications for the year 2020-21.
Well, To know more about IIT Jam you have to visit us regularly or sign up our newsletter we will inform you regularly.
Latest Information about IIT JAM 2020
- New EWS class was added i.e. today, EWS class candidates may also register themselves in among the IITs. 92 sheats are inserted across 9 IITs for EWS class.
- The number of seats provided by every IIT was transformed.
- IIT JAM examination centers are changed for various IIT zones.
- Last season, the examination will be run in two periods for 6 topics just i.e. (Id ) Biotechnology (BT) (ii) Chemistry (CY) (iii) Geology (GG) (iv) Mathematics (MA) (v) Mathematical Statistics (MS) and (vi) Physics (PH). Biological Sciences newspaper was discontinued.
- Candidates can appear in one or two test papers by paying an additional fee for the second paper. They must ensure that both the papers do not lie in the same session.
IIT JAM 2020 main points:
Main points are maintained below:
|Exam Name||Indian Institutes of Technology Joint Admission Test for M.Sc|
|Conducting Body||Indian Institute of Technology, Kanpur|
|Exam Type||National Level|
|Purpose||Admission to M.Sc. (Two Years)|
M.Sc.-Ph.D. Dual Degree
Other Post-Graduate Degree Programs at IITs
Integrated Ph.D. Degree Programs at IISc
|Duration of Exam||3 hours|
|Eligibility Criteria||Minimum 55% in Bachelor’s Degree|
|Mode of Application||Online|
Eligibility: IIT JAM 2020
The candidate’s people who want to look at IIT JAM 2020 examination might need to meet JAM Eligibility Criteria supplied under.
- Nationality: Nominees belongs to both Indian nationals and foreign nationals are entitled to submit an application for the examination.
- Age Limit: there’s not any age limitation.
- Qualifying Assessment: Candidate should have a Bachelor’s degree in any area.
- Minimum Marks: Candidate passed the qualifying examination together with aggregate marks or CGPA/CPI (with no rounding-off) with 55% or 5.5 out of 10 for General/OBC (NCL) class candidates (50 percent or 5.0 to get both SC/ST and PwD class candidates).
- Hunting Nominees: Final year applicants are entitled to apply.
Application Form: IIT JAM 2020
Candidates eager to look at IIT JAM 2020 could fill out the online application form during the official site. IIT JAM 2020 Software Form was accessible from September 4, 2019, along with also the date it has been October 9, 2019.
IIT JAM Application Form, IIT JAM Registration.
To fulfill the online application type of JAM 2020, applicants need to register themselves in the JAM Online Application Processing System. JOAPS supplies an interface for interacting with all a JAM Administration to this candidate. A candidate may:
- Employ your exam online.
- Upload picture, signature along with other files like class certificate (if appropriate ), PwD certification (if appropriate ), etc..
- Pay the application fee via some of their electronic payment modes
- Assess the condition of the application type: Received, Beneath evaluation, Accepted, Defect standing, Reputation after rectification, Rejected with legitimate reasons, Admit card prepared for downloading, etc..
- Download Admit Card.
- View your replies, marks and JAM score.
- Download the JAM scorecard.
- Entry of program to Entry.
Read more information: Click here
Pattern of Exam: IIT JAM 2020
The newspaper pattern will differ in accordance with the classes opted from the pupils. Below are the highlights of the IIT JAM 2020 Exam Pattern.
- Assessment Mode: Online i.e. computer-based mode.
- Challenge: 2 sessions, i.e. 9:30 AM to 12:30 Noon & 2:30 PM to 5:30 PM.
- Sections: that the queries will likely probably be requested in three Distinct patterns like Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ), Multiple Select Questions (MSQ), along with Numerical Response Form Questions (NAT).
- No. Of Papers: A total of papers will be coordinated for the JAM examination.
- Duration: 3 hours.
- Moderate: English only.
- No. Of Questions: A total of 60 queries will likely probably be asked in the exam.
- Marks: The issue will be of 100 marks.
- Negative Answered: ” There will be negative marking just in Section A.
|Sections||No. of Questions||Marks|
|Section A||30 Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ)||50|
|Section B||10 Multiple Select Questions (MSQ)||20|
|Section C||20 Numerical Answer Type (NAT)||30|
Admit Card: IIT JAM 2020
Successfully enrolled applicants have issued their IIT JAM 2020 Admit Card on January 7, 2020. Candidates need to see the site / JOAPS portal site get and to confirm the file.
- Aspirants can find the admit card through internet style only. It won’t be delivered by post/email.
- For downloading IIT JAM 2020 Admit Card, applicants will need to input the issued Registration ID/Email ID, password, and security code, and etc..
- If applicants have forgotten their registration ID or password, then they could recover it via the “Forget Registration ID or Password” alternative.
- Maintain the hallway ticket secure before the admissions have been verified.
Result: IIT JAM 2020
- Candidates will have the ability to look at their outcomes only through the internet from the official site.
- IIT JAM 2020 Impact is going to be announced on March 20, 2020.
- Candidates must put in their IIT JAM 2020 scorecard in the previous week of March 2020. The coordinating institution won’t ship some copy of the sifting.
- No scorecard is going to be delivered to applicants in an offline manner.
- All India Rank (AIR) will be assigned in accordance with the marks obtained from the exam.
- Dependent on the candidate’s performance in IIT JAM 2020, for every evaluation paper, another merit list will be ready to get GEN/ / OBC/ SC/ ST/ PWD applicants.
- The merit list is going to be contingent on the number of seats offered in each and every topic and AIR of each candidate.
- Licensed applicants may get their scorecard from April 07 on July 31, 2020.
- The scorecard will include AIR and marks obtained in the specific subject.
Admission Procedure: IIT JAM 2020
- Candidates, those concur the exam (whose names show up in the merit listing ), they’ll be qualified to show up in IIT JAM Counselling Procedure.
- Candidates need to meet with the entry form available in the very first week of April 2020 through an internet manner.
- On the grounds of qualified evaluation papers, applicants must use for one or more educational classes.
- From the entrance type, candidates need to fill out a selection of classes in order of preference, educational qualifications, and the proportion of marks/CGPA, class, PwD standing, etc..
- Nominees need to cover INR 600 within an entrance fee. The entrance list is going to be published from the week of May 2020.
- Entry offers will be delivered to applicants by their various institutes.
- The approval form must be filed and an improvement seat reservation charge of INR 10000 (General/OBC-NCL applicants ) and INR 5000 (SC/ST/PWD) have to be paid afterward.
- Secondly, the entry list is going to be printed on the site when seats remain empty. After chair allotment, candidates need to see the college that is allocated to finish entrance. The commission will be corrected following entrance together with the institute charge.
- IIT JAM 2020 Third and last admission lists are going to be ready if seats still stay vacant.
- Licensed applicants that aren’t allotted a seat at the 1st and 2nd entry round will stay on the waiting list.
- Anybody who doesn’t accept that the approval provides from the institute is going to be eliminated from the admission procedure.
Read more information go to the official website: Click here