UPTET 2020: UPBEB will release UPTET 2020 Notification along with application form and exam schedule in October 2020. UPTET 2020 Exam will tentatively be held on December 22, 2020. The examination is conducted to certify the eligibility of applicants for becoming a teacher in the schools of Uttar Pradesh.
Table of Contents
|Exam Name||Uttar Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test|
|Conducting Body||Uttar Pradesh Basic Education Board (UPBEB)|
|Exam Level||State Level|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Eligibility Criteria||Graduation and Teacher training diploma|
|Purpose of Exam||Issue of Eligibility Certificate|
UPTET 2020 Application Form is going to be published in November 2020. Candidates can apply for either Paper 1 or Paper 2 or both. The application fees are INR 600 for General, OBC and EWS classes, INR 400 for SC, ST and also INR 100 for PwD candidates.
Candidates have to evaluate 60% marks (55% for SC/ST) so as to qualify for the UPTET 2020 exam. Qualifying candidates will be granted UPTET Eligibility Certificate that is valid for 5 decades.
|Release of Official Notification||October 31, 2020|
|Registration to begin on||November 1, 2020|
|Last day to fill Application Form||November 20, 2020|
|Last day to pay Application Fees||November 21, 2020|
|Issue of Admit Card||December 12, 2020|
|Exam Date||December 22, 2020|
|Release of Result||January 7, 2021|
How to Apply
UPTET 2020 Application Forms will be available from November 1 — 20, 2020. It may be filled in online mode only. The application form for UPTET 2020 could be filled in by following the given steps:
Step 1- Registration
- Aspirants of UPTET must register themselves on the official site of UPBEB i.e. updeled.gov.in.
- During enrollment Columns that are indicated, cannot be left blank.
- Fill in the vital details like Title, instructional qualifications, personal details along with also other details required in the online form.
- It is mandatory to select the subject in UPTET Registration form, in which the candidate would like to appear for the exam.
- The applicant should have the latest scanned photograph and signature.
Step 2- Application Fee Payment
- Payment of fees is completed after the UPTET 2020 Registration is done.
- The fee has to be paid through online mode only.
- Online alternatives include Debit and Credit Cards of various banks.
- UPTET 2020 Application Fee has been revised for candidates from different categories:
|Category||Paper 1 or Paper 2||Paper 1 and Paper 2|
|General/EWS/OBC||INR 600||INR 1200|
|SC/ST||INR 400||INR 800|
|PWD||INR 100||INR 200|
Step 3- Satisfy Application Form
- Following the payment of UPTET Fee, complete the TET Online Form and cite the Registration Number and Date of Birth.
- Indicate your preferred exam centers and complete the form.
- Inspection and submit the UPTET Form.
Step 4- Upload Photo and Signature
- when the fee is paid, upload all the necessary documents online.
- These records contain the candidate’s current colored photograph and signature.
- Scanned documents ought to maintain png/jpg/jpeg formats.
- Photograph size: less than 20 Kbs (width 3.5 cm and height 4.5 cm).
- Signature size: less than 10 Kbs (width 4.5 cm and height 2.5 cm).
UPTET has two sets of applicants – Applicants for Principal Teachers (Classes 1 to 5) and Applicants for Upper Primary Teachers (Classes 6 to 8). UPTET 2020 Eligibility Criteria for both of these are different.
Qualification for Primary Teachers
- Bachelor’s degree with minimum 50% marks from a recognized college & two years Diploma (D.Ed) by N.C.T.E/Rehabilitation Council of India (RCI). OR
- Bachelor’s degree & 2 years B.T.C., C.T. (Nursery)/ Nursery Teacher Training (NTT). OR
- Bachelor’s level & eligibility in Special B.T.C. Training. OR
- Bachelor’s degree with two years & BCT Urdu particular training in Uttar Pradesh. OR
- Bachelor’s degree and Diploma in Teaching from Aligarh Muslim University (For Urdu Teacher) or Moallim-E-Urdu Degree earlier 11-08-1997.
Qualification for Upper Primary Teachers
- Bachelor’s degree & B.T.C from National Council for Teacher Education (NCTE) accepted institute. OR
- Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of 50% marks & B.Ed/B.Ed Special Instruction from Rehabilitation Council of India (RCI). OR
- Intermediate (10+2) with minimum 50% marks & 4 year B.A/B.S.C.Ed/B.A.Ed from N.C.T.E./U.G.C recognized institute. OR
- Intermediate (10+2) with minimum 50% marks & 4 year Degree (B.El.Ed) in Primary Education. OR
- Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of 45 percent & B.Ed level.
The era of the applicant should be between 18 decades and 35 Years. Candidates who belong to reserved categories would be given age relaxation as per the standards prescribed by the authorities.
UPBEB will issue UPTET Admit Card on December 12, 2020. It’s available in online mode just at the official site of UPTET. Candidates need to log into at updeled.gov.in by using their registration number and password to download the admit card.
How To Download Admit Card
- Go to the official website of UPTET.
- Click on UPTET 2020 Admit Card Hyperlink.
- Supply all the necessary information – UPTET Registration Number and Password/Date of Birth.
- Click the Submit button.
- UPTET Admit Card will appear on the screen.
- Verify all the mentioned details and take its print out.
The discrepancy in Admit Card
UPTET Admit Card is issued to only successfully registered and eligible candidates. The admit card includes particulars of the applicant and also advice regarding UPTET paper.
The information mentioned on the UPTET Admit Card should be carefully verified for the speech of paper, exam center, date or time slot of this examination, roll number and photo of the candidate. If any discrepancy is detected from the UPTET Admit Card, applicants must immediately contact the official jurisdiction.
The effect for UPTET 2020 will be announced on January 7, 2021. However, official UPTET 2020 Answer Keys is going to be released before the outcome declaration.
- The telling for the result is going to be published in the major newspapers of Uttar Pradesh.
- The outcome would be declared on the UPTET Website.
- Candidate can assess their result by logging in using their roll number.
How To Check Result
The steps to test The UPTET Result are:
- Visit the official UPTET website: updeled.gov.in.
- Click the UPTET Result Connection.
- Enter the UPTET roll number.
- View the scores and save it for future usage.
UP Basic Education Board releases cut based on certain criteria defined inside the board. The cut off as determined is as follows:
- Candidates belonging to the general category who score 60% (90/150 marks) of the overall marks would be considered qualified to its UPTET Recruitment.
- The required qualifying rating for reserved category candidates is 55 percent marks (83/150 marks).
- Candidates, who qualify UPTET, will be devoting the UPTET eligibility certificate.
UPTET Eligibility Certificate is valid for 5 years. Eligibility Certificate can be obtained in the district education board by providing a copy of this UPTET Admit Card and Photo Identity Card.
- Those candidates that qualify in UPTET, and need to apply for the teaching post in schools of Uttar Pradesh, can employ by supplying the eligibility certification.
- Candidates can acquire another copy of the UPTET Eligibility Certificate by paying fees of INR 300 via DD (Demand Draft) payable drawn in favor of”Secretary, Examination Controller Officer” payable at Allahabad.
- In order to retrieve the second copy of UPTET Eligibility Certificate, the following documents have to be submitted by the applicants:
- Class X mark-sheet.
- UPTET Admit Card.
- Caste Certificate.
- PH Certificate.
- Advertisement of lost Eligibility Certificate in the paper.
- FIR Copy of lost UPTET Eligibility Certificate.
For more information visit official website: Click here