SBI SO Recruitment 2020: State Bank of India recruits Appropriate contestants for the posts of Specialist Officers. There are around 477 vacancies in SBI SO recruitment.
Table of Contents
|Name of the exam||SBI SO 2020|
|Mode of the exam||Computer-based (online) exam|
|Number of Papers||1|
|Number of Sections||4 (3 for Deputy Manager Post)|
|Type of Questions||Multiple Choice Questions (objective type)|
|Number of Questions||170|
|Duration of the exam||135 Minutes|
|Language of the exam||English|
|Number of seats||477|
The notification concerning SBI SO exam is released on the official website i.e sbi.co.in. The application form starts in September every year. Candidates should check the site throughout September month. The examination will be conducted on October 20, 2020 (Tentative). The table below gives us a hint about the important dates:
|Name of Event||Date|
|SBI SO Application Form filling starts||January 23, 2020|
|Last Date to Fill Form||February 12. 2020|
|Downloading call letter(Tentative)||February 21, 2020|
|Date of the examination(Tentative)||March 8, 2020|
Pupils after assessing the eligibility standards SBI SO 2020 may fill the application form on the internet. The official website for satisfying the type is SBI’s official site or the sbi.co.in website.
- The registration for your SO examination is done through internet style on the official site i.e. sbi.co.in.
- SBI professional officer eligibility standards cover many aspects such as educational qualification, age, experience and nationality of the candidate.
- SBI SO 2020 Application Form can be filled in their official site. Until or around a month will be awarded to applicants to enroll for the exam.
- The admit card will be released on the official site of State Bank of India.
- The exam will be conducted in online mode.
How To Apply
- Go to the official site. Pick’Connect SBI’ in the drop-down menu.
- Look for the link to use for SBI SO exam 2020 and click on it.
- Click on the link which reads ‘click here for new registration’.
- Enter your basic details such as name, contact, and date of birth.
- Get the ID and password in your Email and Log in again.
- Fill all of the mandatory details in the SBI SO Program Form as name, protector’s name, date of birth, mobile number, email ID, etc..
- Upload your scanned pictures of the photograph and signature on the application form.
- Carefully check all of the information. Now, click the publish’ button given below.
- After submitting the online application form, cover the charges.
- After an effective program submission, the kind preview could be observed.
- To complete the entry of the SBI SO 2020 Application Form, applicants have to pay the compulsory application fees through the payment gateway integrated with the form.
- Candidates may make the charge payment utilizing Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Internet Banking. The transaction charge is borne by the candidate.
- After completing the operation, the candidate’s application form is filed.
- Entrants must register again if their enrollment fails to be filed online.
- There’s a charge of INR 750 for both General and OB applicants and many others don’t need to pay the application fee.
|OBC NCL||INR 750|
Candidates should check SBI SO 2020 eligibility before completing the application form. It is recommended that only those contestants who meet SBI SO Eligibility Criteria should submit an application for your SBI SO exam. The aspirants should meet the standards in age, nationality and the rest of the categories.
- The least potential age of an applicant is currently in between 21 to 30 years depending on the Post.
- The maximum age of an applicant can maintain between 62 decades.
- Only Citizens of India are eligible to apply for SBI SO Recruitment 2020.
- OCI and NRIs cannot apply for the exam.
The instructional standards and experience change based upon the post applied for. The standards for different posts are given below:
1- For Developer, Test Lead and Tester article:
- The applicants should be graduated in engineering from a government recognized university/institute.
- An Applicant should have some experience in the IT business.
2- For Assistant Manager (System) post:
- Applicants should own a B.E/B. Tech in Information Technology/Computer Science/Computer Application/Electronics/Electronics & Telecommunications/ Electronics & Instrumentation/Electronics & Communications.
- The applicant should have some experience in computer programming by a reputed organization.
3- For Tech Relationship Manager (Tech.RMs) post:
- Candidate should be a graduate in Engineering from any recognized University/Institution.
- Preference is given to the contenders with MBA qualification.
- Minimum 8 years of experience in IT Industry/Business is required for this post.
4- For Manager and Assistant Manager (Tech) article:
- One needs to have a fulltime PG Degree in Econometrics/ Statistics/ Applied Statistics.
- The minimum expertise of 1-4 years is necessary for this work position.
Candidates after taking the online test are called for an interview. Candidates are selected for the posts after SBI SO Interview. The satisfactory number of applicants, as decided by State Bank of India, is shortlisted based on their credentials and knowledge. The qualifying marks for your Personal Interview are decided by SBI only.
After the procedure, selected candidates need to produce some documents at the time of record verification. The files one needs to submit to the confirmation purpose combined with SBI SO 2020 Application Form would be:
- Duplicate of one id proof.
- Evidence of Date of Birth.
- Educational Certificates like Mark-Sheets or Degree Certificate.
- Expertise certificates.
- A brief resume of the candidate.
- E-Receipt for SBI SO 2020 charge payment.
- Copy of a legal OBC/SC/ST certificate (if applicable).
Candidates are instructed to download their individual admit card from the official site of the lender. They must enter the Registration password and number to find the admit card. The authority won’t send any telephone letters to applicants through any other physical model. The tentative date of release of admit cards is February 21, 2020.
How To Download Admit Card
- Go to the official bank website sbi.co.in.
- Click on the Career link.
- Enter your Registration number and Password.
- Your Admit Card will be generated and displayed on the screen.
- Save it on your system.
- Take out its print in an A4 size sheet. Multiple copies may be stored for future reference.
There are cut off marks to the online SBI SO exam. Qualifying candidates are asked to come for the interview. Interview cut off marks are determined by the Bank itself. A merit listing of the candidates is also ready.
Previous Year subject wise cut:
|Category||Professional Knowledge||Quantitative Aptitude||English||Reasoning|
You will find many determining factors that determine the SBI SO cut off. Some of the key issues affecting cut calculation are:
- Number of Vacancies for the post.
- Number of Pupils seeming the examination.
- The difficulty level of the examination.
- Maximum Marks scored.
- Assessment Pattern.
SBI SO 2020 Result is going to be published a month after the initiation of the exam. For 2020, it will be released in the month of February. Candidates can assess their outcomes on the internet on the official site. There’s no scorecard for applicants. The choice status is shown. A merit list is designed for shortlisting candidates for Interviews.
Steps to test Result
- Visit the official site link sbi.co.in.
- Input your Registration ID and password.
- After logging on, your status will be displayed on the screen.
- Look to your Registration Number from the selected candidate’s listing.
- Assess the outcome and download the document safely.
- A merit list is prepared on the basis of candidates’ scores.
- In case of exactly the very same marks, candidates are ranked in order of their age in descending sequence.
- You will find minimum qualifying marks for the online examination.
- Students scoring above the cut off marks are shortlisted for the Interview.
- Minimum qualifying marks in the interview are determined by the Bank.
For more information visit official website: Click here