SBI PO Recruitment 2020: SBI PO Recruitment 2020 is conducted to recruit Probationary Officers for branches of State Bank of India across the nation. The recruitment exam consists of 3 stages – Preliminary exam, Main Exam, and GD/Interview round. As per SBI PO Recruitment 2020 Eligibility, candidates appearing in the final year or having passed their graduation can apply for the SBI PO exam.
|Name of Exam||State Bank of India Probationary Officers Exam|
|Conducting Body||State Bank of India|
|Mode of Exam||Online|
|SBI PO 2020 Selection Stages||Prelims, Main Exam, Group Discussion/ Interview|
|Candidates Expected to Register for SBI PO 2020||Nearly 10 lakh|
|SBI PO Helpline||022 – 2282 0427|
Below are the category – wise tentative vacancies for Probationary Officers in SBI Bank across India, which can be modified by the bank without any prior notice:
|Availability of Application Form||April 2, 2020|
|Last day to fill Application Form||April 22, 2020|
|Pre-exam training to begin on||May 10, 2020|
|Release of Admit Card||May 17, 2020|
|Prelims Exam Date||June 8, 9, 15 and 16, 2020|
|Main Exam Date||July 20, 2020|
|Dates for GD and Interview||September 2020|
|Declaration of Final Result||October 2020|
Candidates should fulfill certain eligibility conditions as laid down by SBI before applying for the PO post.
Nationality: Candidate has to be an Indian National.
- The applicants must be a graduate in any flow from a recognized college.
- The final year graduates can also apply.
- Candidates must be between 21 to 30 years as on April 1, 2020.
- SC/ST/ECS/J&K Migrantsget a relaxation of 5 years in the upper age limitation.
- OBC applicants with top age limit 33 years can apply for the exam.
- PwD category candidates book a comfort of 10- 15 years based on the group.
Number of Attempts
- For General category- 4 attempts.
- For General (PwD) category- 7 attempts.
- OBC category- 7 efforts.
- OBC (PwD)- 7 attempts.
- SC/ST (PwD)- No limitation.
- Defaulters in repayment of Loans/Credit Card dues or those with adverse CIBIL reports or other outside agencies won’t be considered qualified for appointments.
- Candidates against whom there is an adverse report concerning personality & antecedents, moral turpitude is not qualified to apply for the article.
SBI PO Recruitment 2020 Program Form will soon be available on the official website- sbi.co.in on April 2, 2020. Follow the given below measures to fill out the application form:
Step 1- Registration
- Visit the website- sbi.co.in.
- click link “Career with us” on the home page.
- Select the ‘SBI PO 2020 Program Form.
- Fill the application form with full details such as name, instructional qualifications, address, mobile number, email, and other information.
Step 2- Upload Photo and Signature
- Upload scanned image of passport size photograph (size-20 to 50 Kb) and touch (10 to 20 Kb) in JPEG format.
- The photo must be of 200 x 230 pixels while the signature must be of 140 x 60 pixels.
- Pick the right file and click open to upload.
- After that, click’Submit’ to move into a charge payment.
Step 3- Application Fee
- Application fee for General, EWS, and OBC types is INR 750 and INR 125 for allowed categories.
- Pay the commission through debit/charge card and net banking.
- Take a printout of this application form before submission for future reference.
- You’ll get a registration identification. Note down it.
Candidates in SBI PO recruitment are shortlisted upon their performances at the 3 stages mentioned below:
- It is the very first stage of the SBI PO 2020 Selection Procedure.
- SBI PO Pre includes 3 segments – English Language, Reasoning Ability and Quantitative Aptitude.
- Candidates must score minimum qualifying marks in most of the sections to qualify for another round.
- The main examination is that the second phase of the SBI PO 2020 recruitment process.
- It is a 200 marks evaluation, consisting of 4 sections (English Language, Quantitative Aptitude, Logical Reasoning & Computers, and General/Economy/Banking Awareness).
- A comprehensive evaluation of 50 marks could be run immediately after the objective evaluation.
- The adjusted scores obtained by each of the candidates in different sessions (if held) are normalized using the equi-percentile method.
- Scores up to two decimal points are accepted for the purpose of calculations.
Group Discussion and Interview
- Candidates that qualify the mains exam are eligible to appear for group discussion and interview.
- Post conduction of the interview, a combined score is created which comprises the number of marks obtained in the main examination and interview.
- The last list of the selected candidates is made upon the operation in mains and GD/ PI round only.
- It’s printed on the official website of the bank’s site and also in Employment Newspaper.
- For SBI PO examination, the admit card is published separately for all three phases viz. Prelims, main exam, and interview.
- All notifications associated with the admit card will probably be out on the official website i.e. sbi.co.in.
- All candidates need to carry their admit cards on the day of their exam, failing that they will not be permitted to sit for your examination.
How To Download Admit Card
- Go to the official site i.e. sbi.co.in.
- Click the Hyperlink “SBI PO 2020 Admit card.
- Input your registration number and DOB/Password.
- Your confess card may appear on the display.
- Download it and take a print-out of the Identical.
- SBI will launch the category-wise closing cutoff for SBI PO 2020 exam.
- That relies on the number of candidates that look for the exam, a number of vacancies, the former year cut off, the difficulty level of the exam, etc.
- On the grounds of SBI PO 2020 cut-offs, applicants are selected for the following stage.
- Here would be the cutoff marks of every class for SBI PO Prelims examination:
|Category||Prelims Cut-off (Out of 100 marks)|
|Economically Weaker Section (EWS)||68.25|
|Other Backward Caste (OBC)||68.25|
|Scheduled Caste (SC)||61.75|
|Scheduled Tribe (ST)||54.75|
|Category||Main Exam Cutoff (Out of 250 marks)|
|Economically Weaker Section (EWS)||100.89|
|Other Backward Caste (OBC)||94.28|
|Scheduled Caste (SC)||82.50|
|Scheduled Tribe (ST)||77.63|
|Category||Final Cutoff (Normalised to 100 marks)|
|Economically Weaker Section (EWS)||50.13|
|Other Backward Caste (OBC)||48.78|
|Scheduled Caste (SC)||45.74|
|Scheduled Tribe (ST)||43.90|
- SBI PO 2020 Result is announced on the internet on the official site for each phase of the exam.
- The result for prelims will be announced on June 29, 2020, while the main exam result will be declared on August 24, 2020.
- The last result is going to be published on October 19, 2020.
- In order to check the result, candidates need to visit the official website, enter their roster/registration number and DOB.
- The corrected scores obtained by each of the candidates in most of the sections of SBI PO 2020 will be normalized by the equi-percentile method.
- Just up to 2 decimal points, scores could be taken for the calculation.
How To Check Result
- Visit sbi.co.in.
- Click on the”Careers” section.
- Click the “Outcomes” section
- Enter your roster and DOB or enter your registration number and DOB.
- Your outcome card will appear on the display.
For more information visit official website: Click here