SBI Clerk Recruitment 2020: State Bank of India arouses the SBI Clerk examination to employ Junior Associates who’d be accountable for all sorts of customer connections and associated jobs. The preliminary examination of SBI Clerk 2020 will be run in February/March 2020.
Table of Contents
|Name of the Organisation||State Bank Of India|
|Name of the Post||Clerk (Junior Associates)|
|No of Vacancies||8000|
|Starting Date to Apply Online||January 03, 2020|
|Last Date to Apply Online||January 26, 2020|
|Stages||Three (Preliminary, Main, and Test of Opted Local Language)|
|Online application process began||January 3, 2020|
|Last date to apply||January 26|
|Admit card for Prelims exam||February 11|
|Admit card for mains examination||April 2020|
|Mains exam||April 19, 2020|
The program type of SBI Clerk can be obtained today. Candidates will need to enroll online for the examination. The program fee, payable on the internet, is Rs 750 for both General and OBC.
- Nominees qualifying Prelims will qualify for Mains Exam.
- There’ll not be any interview round in the selection procedure for SBI Clerk.
- Selected candidates will be shortlisted for approximately 8653 articles for various deductions beneath Clerical Cadre throughout the nation.
- SBI Clerk Prelims Syllabus consisted of four sections i.e. General English, Quantitative Aptitude, Reasoning Ability and Computer Aptitude and General/ Financial Awareness.
How To Apply
- Step 1: See the official website, sbi.co.in/web/careers/current-openings.
- Step 2: Select’Click here for the new registration’ tab.
- Step 3: Fill details like title, telephone number, email ID, etc.
- Step 4: Registration number and password will be generated.
- Step 5: Upload the scanned pictures of the signature and photograph.
- Step 6: Enter personal details, work experience, educational qualifications, etc.
- Step 7: Preview the application form and then submit the Information
- Step 8: Candidates Will Need to cover the enrollment fees.
- Step 9: Take a printout of application form and E-receipt.
|SC/ST/PWD||Rs.100 (Intimation Charges only)|
|General and Others||Rs. 600 (App. Fee including intimation charges)|
SBI clerk eligibility criteria are rather easy for this entry-stage in a banking career. Being an Indian national is the basic eligibility criteria that all candidates must fulfill. Apart from that, some openings require knowledge of the local language and computer.
According to the official website of SBI the mandatory eligibility criteria to appear for the SBI Clerk examination is as follows:
Candidates should have a graduate diploma in any discipline from a government of India recognized university or an equivalent degree that is gaining recognition by the Central Government. Candidates should offer relevant certificates in their time of choice.
There’s comfort provided for this criterion to applicants belonging to the specific category. There is a relaxation of five years provided for reservation (SC/ST) candidates. Check age comfort by class from the following:
|Category||Age Relaxation (in years)|
|Other Backward Classes (OBC)||3|
- Citizens of India.
- A subject of Nepal or Bhutan.
- Indian origin who has migrated from various countries with the intention of settling permanently in India.
- Tibetan Refugee who came to India before 1st January 1962 with the intention of permanent settlement.
The complete selection process of The SBI Clerk comprises the following steps:
Here is the very first stage of this SBI Clerk selection procedure. The preliminary exam comprises objective evaluations for 100 marks. The length of the test is 1 hour. Candidates 10 times the number of deductions will be chosen for the mains exam.
The mains exam is conducted for candidates qualifying for the preliminary examination. The evaluation comprises four sections and the overall marks of the test are 200. Candidates are required to score minimal percent marks on aggregate while 5 percent comfort is supplied to SC/ST/OBC/PWD/XS candidates.
Merit list will be prepared state-wise and category-wise. Candidates qualifying the mains exam will be placed according to their aggregate marks in the record, in descending order, according to their various states and categories.
Evaluation of specified opted local language
Candidates have to look for the evaluation of specified local language opted at the time of implementation. Just applicants qualifying that the mains exam will appear for the exam. Candidates not discovered proficient in selected neighborhood language could be disqualified in the recruitment procedure.
This is subject to qualifying the chosen local language test and file verification. The marks obtained in the preliminary exam won’t be considered for the selection. The merit list is prepared based on the marks of this mains examination only.
SBI ministry admits card 2020 for prelims examination is going to be released to the eligible candidates from February 2020 to till the examination date. SBI Clerk 2020 examination dates for prelims online tests have been in February-March 2020.
Candidates may easily download SBI clerk admit card 2020 by login on sbi.co.in using their registration number and password/date of arrival, these credentials allocated in the time of registration.
Eligible applicants have been issued an admit card from the competent authorities at least one or two weeks prior to the examination. Entry to the test hall is allowed with this admit card only. For SBI clerk 2020, admit cards are issued online on their official website.
Candidates can download and publish it online by providing their enrollment number and arrival date. When an admit card is allocated, you must check details such as your name, address, date of examination, venue, etc. attentively.
How To Download Admit Card
- Go to the SBI official website, sbi.co.in.
- Click on the URL to download SBI Clerk Admit Card 2020.
- Fill in the registration password and number allotted to you at the time of registration.
- Click on the login button to obtain the admit card.
- Confirm the details on the SBI Clerk 2020 Admit card and take out the print.
Download Admit Card: Click here
While the outcome for the primary exam will be announced in May 2020. All those candidates who can clear the principal exam will appear for your local language tests. Last, the state bank of India will launch the last merit list of candidates for 6 months probation period.
Candidates may easily assess their SBI clerk outcome for prelims examination by entering the particulars of registration number or roll number and date of arrival. Along with SBI clerk results, candidates will even get their score and cut marks off.
How To Check Result
- Click on the Direct Link of SBI Clerk result 2020 for Prelims.
- Fill out your enrollment number/roll amount and date of arrival.
- Next, enter the image captcha words (security code).
- Click the Login button to easily check yours SBI Clerk result 2020.
SBI releases results for the preliminary and the main examination of the SBI Clerk exam along with cut marks off. According to rules, candidates that have passed the preliminary examination could appear for the main phase and those chosen after mains are eligible for a local terminology test.
For more information visit official website: Click here