IBPS RRB Recruitment 2020: IBPS RRB Recruitment 2020 Single Assessment for Officer Scale 3 and 2 and Main examination for Officer Scale 1 is scheduled to happen on September 13, 2020, while IBPS RRB Recruitment 2020 major examination for Office Assistant will be run on September 19, 2020.
The recruitment process requires the Preliminary examination, Main examination and Interview round. The Preliminary Test will be held on August 1, 8, 2, 9 and 16, 2020 for both Officer Scale 1 and Office Assistants.
Table of Contents
|Name of the Organization||Institute of Banking Personnel Selection|
|Job Role||Office Assistant and Officers Scale I, II & III|
|Total vacancy||9134 Vacancies|
|Starting Date||June 2020|
|End Date||July 2020|
|Online application fee Payment||Rs. 600/-|
|Written Test (Prelims)||August 2020|
|Online Examination – Main / Single Officers (II & III)||September 2020|
|Office Assistant Mains Exam||September 2020|
|Officer Scale I Mains Exam||September 2020|
|Registration to begin on||June 18, 2020 (tentative)|
|Last day to fill Application Form||July 4, 2020 (tentative)|
|Exam Date – Preliminary||August 1, 2, 8, 9 and 16, 2020|
|Single Exam Date for Officer Scale 2 and 3||September 13, 2020|
|Main Exam Date||Officer Scale 1 – September 13, 2020Office Assistant – September 19, 2020|
|Interview Dates for Officers Scale I, II and III||November, 2020|
|Provisional Allotment [For Officers Scale I, II and III & Office Assistant. (Multipurpose)]||January 2021|
- Age limitation.
- Educational Qualification.
A Candidate needs to be either – a Citizen of India or a subject of Nepal or a subject of Bhutan or a Tibetan Refugee who came to India before 1st January 1962 or some man of Indian origin who has migrated from other nations previously shall be an individual in whose favor a certification of eligibility was issued by the Government of India.
- For Officer Scale-III (Senior Manager) – Over 21 years – Below 40 years i.e. candidates shouldn’t have been born earlier than 03.06.1978 and later than 31.05.1997 (both dates inclusive).
- For Officer Scale-II (Manager) – Above 21 years – Below 32 years i.e. candidates should not have been born sooner than 03.06.1986 and later than 31.05.1997 (both dates inclusive).
- For Officer Scale-I (Assistant Manager) – Above 18 years – Here 30 years i.e. candidates should not have been born sooner than 03.06.1988 and after than 31.05.2000 (both dates inclusive).
- For Office Assistant (Multipurpose) – involving 18 years and 28 years i.e. candidates should not have been born sooner than 02.06.1990 and afterward than 01.06.2000 (both dates inclusive).
Age relaxation will be applicable according to government rules:
|Category||Age Relaxation permitted|
|Other Backward Classes||3 years|
|SC/ ST||5 years|
|Persons affected by 1984 riots||5 years|
|Persons who domiciled in Jammu & Widows, Divorced women and women legally separated from their husbands who have not remarried||9 years (Only for the post of Office Assistant)|
|For Ex-servicemen commissioned officers, including ECOs/ SSCOs, who have rendered at least 5 years military service and have been released on completion of the assignment||5 years (for the post of Officers)|
|Ex-Servicemen/ Disabled Ex-Servicemen||Relaxation permitted is – the actual period of service rendered in the defense forces + 3 years (8 years for Disabled ex-servicemen belonging to SC/ST) subject to a maximum age limit of 50 years (for the post of Office Assistant)|
|Persons With Benchmark Disability as defined under “The Rights of Persons With Disabilities Act, 2016”||10 years|
Bachelor’s degree in any field from a recognized University or its equivalent.
- Proficiency in the local language as prescribed by the engaging RRB/s*
- Desirable: Working knowledge of computers.
Note: Refer official notification to the detailed description.
IBPS RRB Officer Scale I Choice Process involves the following phases. IBPS RRB Office Assistant Selection Procedure involves the following phases:
- Preliminary Examination.
- Main Examination.
IBPS RRB Office Assistant Selection Procedure involves the following stages:
- Preliminary Examination
- Main Examination
IBPS RRB Officer Scale-II & III Selection Procedure Requires the following stage:
- Single Stage Assessment.
How To Apply
Candidates need to initially register themselves for RRB online exam on the IBPS site by mentioning the crucial information regarding themselves. Input legitimate personal particulars and active email ID and mobile amount as a provisional registration number and password will be transmitted on the same.
- The measure that follows an RRB online program is uploading documents (photograph and signature).
- Following that candidates will need to fill a detailed form for IBPS evaluation with correct data.
- A preview of this filled form is also available to check on the details entered at the IBPS RRB Application Form and fix them before the final submission.
- The post-closing entry of the RRB online form, the candidate needs to remit the application fee through online mode.
- The measures followed at every stage of the RRB online Application Process are mentioned below:
Apply Online: Click here
Step 1: Registration
- Visit IBPS official website – ibps.in.
- Click Home and start CWE for RRBs.
- Pick the connection, you need to use for (Office Assistant/ Officer Scale I, II, III).
- Fill out the RRB online application form, by entering the basic information.
- Enter security code and click on Save and Next.
Note: A provisional registration password and number are displayed on the monitor. It’s also delivered via SMS and E-mail to the candidate. Preserve the exact same for the additional process.
Step 2: Uploading Documents
- Login after again with the provisional ID and password obtained.
- Click the link to upload the photograph given in the box provided for the picture of this photograph.
- Browse to the place wherever the photograph is stored and click open/upload the place choice of this photograph.
- Likewise, upload a signature left thumb impression along with a handwritten declaration.
Step 3: Filling Application Form
- Input the important information such as a class with class code, nationality, etc.. under the fundamental tab of the detailed IBPS RRB form.
- Enter your choice of IBPS RRB 2020 examination Center for every preliminary and main examination with the state.
- Input the instructional information, work experience, and proficient languages in the qualification/work experience/language tab.
- Mention the selection of participating organizations inside the chosen sequence below the survey tab.
- Click on”I agree” in the declaration to assure that the data entered is true.
- Preview the entire type in the next step.
- Click on Final Submit after editing the details or validating them
Step 4: Purchase Application Fee
- A brand new page for commission payment opens following the final entry.
- Pick the online gateway amongst Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking/IMPS/Mobile Wallets or cash cards.
- Enter the specified details in the area provided.
- Verify the facts and click on Pay.
Note: In the event of non-payment, log in once more and follow exactly the same method of charge payment.
Step 5: Confirmation
- An additional page of RRB online application opens after a successful fee payment.
- Enter the information asked by following the directions to create the e-receipt.
- Print the e-receipt and RRB online form displayed on the monitor.
Note: To the articles of Office Assistants (Multipurpose) and Officers Scale I, the candidate should indicate in the internet application the state which he opts for philosophical allotment on selection.
- IBPS RRB Application Fee is to be paid in line with the booking class, a candidate belongs to.
- IBPS RRB 2020 Application Fee details are as follows:
|Post Applied||Category||Application Fee|
|Officer (Scale I, II & III), Office Assistant (Multipurpose)||General/OBC/EWS||INR 600|
|Officer (Scale I, II & III), Office Assistant (Multipurpose)||SC/ST/PWD/EXSM||INR 100|
Application Fee may be paid by anyone of the following manners-
- Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro)
- Charge Cards
- Internet Banking
- IMPS (Immediate Payment Service)
- Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets
- IBPS RRB Call Letters are made available on the official site of IBPS – ibps.in.
- IBPS RRB Call Letters for prelims examination for Officer Scale-1 along with the office assistant will be issued in July 2020.
- Just candidates qualifying prelims exam can download call letters for IBPS RRB main around in September 2020.
How To Download Admit Card
- Visit the IBPS website – ibps.in.
- At the home page, click on the link”Download your Call Letter for CWE RRB IX”, to download the IBPS RRB Call Letter.
- Enter the provisional ID and Password received during the RRB Online Registration Process.
- Confirm the details on the IBPS RRB Admit Card 2020 and Print multiple copies.
- As a result, IBPS will also declare cut off marks for every phase.
- Dependent on the marks scored from the IBPS RRB Prelims examination, applicants are shortlisted for the primary phase of the recruitment exam.
- Candidates who score equal to or over the cut off marks will then be called for interview.
- The meeting is the last stage of the recruitment procedure for RRBs.
- The number of participants.
- The difficulty level of the exam.
- Vacancies at participating RRBs.
Here, We’re providing the Cutoff for Officer Scale-1 2018.
|States||Cutoff (Full Marks 80)|
|Jammu and Kashmir||47.25|
- IBPS RRB 2020 Result will probably be announced in 3 Stages – Prelims, Main and Final.
- IBPS RRB Preliminary Result will probably be released in September 2020.
- The result for the primary examination and Final result is going to be released in October 2020 and January 2020 respectively.
- Candidates qualifying one point will proceed into the next stage.
- Candidates can check the results online at ibps.in.
For more information visit official website: Click here