IBPS RRB PO 2020: IBPS RRB PO 2020 Exam conducts to recruit Group A Officers (Scale I, II, and III) Articles in the Regional Rural Banks. The CRP RRBs is one of the several bank examinations performed by the IBPS. Aspirants who have a fantasy of doing Bank tasks in India can use this possibility.
On this page, we present to you the facts about IBPS RRB PO Notification, Eligibility Criteria, IBPS RRB Officer Scale 1 Online Application, Syllabus, Past Papers, Cut Off, etc.
|S.No.||Events of the Test||Respective Dates|
|1.||Online registration process or modification in the application form can be made||July 2020|
|2.||Application fee payment in online mode||July 2020|
|3.||Call letters can be downloaded for Pre- Exam Training||August 2020|
|4.||Date of Pre-Exam Training||August 2020|
|5.||Exam date of Pre-Exam Training for Office Assistant||September 2020|
|6.||Hall Tickets can be downloaded for CRP RRB online exam||August 2020|
|7.||RRB Exam date (Preliminary examination) for Officer Scale I||August 2020|
|8.||Single Level examination date for Officers scale II & III||Sept 2020|
|9.||Mains exam date for Officer scale I||September 2020|
|10.||IBPS RRB Mains Result will be declared on||October 2020|
|11.||Downloading IBPS RRB Officers Interview call letters||November 2020|
|12.||RRB PO Interview process will be conducted on||November/ December 2020|
|13.||Allotment would be done (in Provisional mode)||January 2020|
The IBPS RRB Officer Scale I Eligibility Criteria specify the Age limit, Educational qualification, and Nationality of those candidates. So, all of the aspirants who were considering applying for the IBPS RRB PO 2020 Exam have to attain certain eligibility conditions to fill the online application form.
One other significant part of the IBPS RRB Qualification criteria is that the applicants must understand the terminology of the area where they will post following the Interview. So, if you do not clear the eligibility criteria then you will not be able to fill the application form. Thus, candidates must meet the below-given eligibility criteria to apply for IBPS RRB Officer vacancies.
- For Officer Scale-I: Aspirants applying for IBPS RRB Officer Scale I exam must be between 18 years to 30 years. That means those who haven’t born earlier 03/09/1986 and after 31/08/1998 are eligible.
- For Officer Scale-II: Candidates must be between 21 years to 32 years to apply for RRB Officer Scale-II posts. That means those who have not born before 03/09/1984 and after 31/08/1995 are only eligible.
- For Officer Scale-III: The Age limit for those applicants for Officer Scale III post is 21 years to 40 years. This means you should not be born sooner than 03/09/1976 and later than 31/08/1995.
|SC/ST categories||5 years|
|OBC category||3 years|
|PWD candidates||10 years|
|Ex-servicemen, commissioned officers, including ECOs/SSCOs||5 years|
|Domicile of Kashmir during the period of|
01/01/1980 to 31/12/1989 or Persons affected by 1984 riots
The educational eligibility for RRB Officer Scale – I, II, and III are as follows. Any graduation degree is needed for CRP RRBs. Consequently, if you would like to be familiar with post wise vacancy details, it is possible to check the below sections.
- Candidates should hold a degree in any discipline or equivalent from any recognized University or Institute.
- They must have competence in the local language that means for which state they wish to apply for.
- Computer knowledge or consciousness will be an extra skill.
General Banking Officer
- Aspirants should hold a Degree in any discipline from a recognized University or its equivalent with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate.
- IBPS will give preference to the candidates using a diploma in Banking, Marketing, Finance, Agriculture, Veterinary Science, Horticulture, Animal Husbandry, Forestry, Agricultural Engineering, Pisciculture, Information Technology, Agricultural Marketing and Cooperation, Law, Management, Economics, and Accountancy.
- The Postulants has to have two decades of experience as an Officer in almost any Bank or Financial Institution.
- A degree in Electronics/Communication/Computer Science/Information Technology/Law/Agriculture/Horticulture/Dairy/Forestry etc. from a recognized University with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks is desirable.
- The applicants must have experience in the appropriate area.
- For Chartered Account/Treasury Manager/Marketing Officers, Certified Associate (CA) from Institute of Chartered Accountants of India or MBA with one year experience is desired.
- Candidates should have done a degree/ diploma in any field from a recognized University or its equivalent with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate.
- Preference will be given to the pupils who have done Degree/Diploma in Finance, Marketing, Banking, Information Technology, Horticulture, Agriculture, Animal Husbandry, Forestry, Veterinary Science, Agricultural Engineering, Agricultural Marketing and Co-operation, Pisciculture, Law, Management, Economics, and Accountancy.
- Aspirants need to have a minimum of 5 years of experience as an Officer at almost any Bank or Financial institution.
|Post Name||Selection Process|
|RRB Officer Scale I||Prelims Exam, Mains Exam, and Interview|
|RRB Officers Scale II & III||Single Level Online exam and Interview|
The Selection Procedure for the IBPS RRB 2020 exam consists of an Online Examination and Interview. For Officers Scale 1 post, the internet exam was conducted in two phases namely the Preliminary exam and Mains examination. Whereas for your RRB Officers Scale 3 or 2, there is only 1 stage of written examination followed by a common interview.
The IBPS RRB Selection process is of Po VIII stages namely Online enrollment, Prelims & Mains examination / Single Online exam, Common Interview, Document Verification, and Final allotment in Regional Rural Banks. So, IBPS will make it possible for any of their RRBs into the candidates who qualify in each stage of the selection procedure.
How to Apply
- First of all, you should confirm your eligibility before applying for RRB PO VIII articles.
- If you are eligible for this exam, then you may proceed with the online application process.
- Now, see the official website, i.e., www.ibps.in or click on the direct link given below.
- Select the CRP RRBs segment on the left side of this homepage.
- Go through the link named’Click here for New Registration.’
- Fill the necessary information and click on the submit button.
- The officials may send a system-generated unique registration number and password to you via email & SMS.
- Now login with all those login information and fill the Application form with appropriate particulars.
- Upload scanned copies of photograph and signature.
- Set a priority sequence as per your requirements from the list of Regional Rural Banks.
- If you are qualified for Pre-Exam Training, then you can select that option also.
- Make charge payment in online mode in accordance with your category.
- After a successful transaction, an e-receipt will show up on the screen.
- Eventually, Click on the submit button.
- Take a printout of fee receipt and online application form for future use.
Apply Online: Click here
Applicants must pay the program fee for the RRB PO exam in online mode only. That means one must cover the fee before finally submitting their IBPS CRP RRB PO VIII Program form. The payment should be reached between the given tentative dates only using the Credit card debit card/Internet Banking/IMPS/Mobile Wallets/Cash cards etc.
On successful completion of the payment, an e-receipt is going to be generated. Heres has provided the program fee for a variety of categories below. Thus, make fee payment as per your category before the last date. The candidates should bear the bank charges or intimation charges.
- For SC/ST/Ex-servicemen/PWD categories: Rs. 100/-.
- For unreserved category: Rs. 600/-.
The IBPS RRB PO Admit Card 2020 is available in three stages namely Preliminary Exam, Mains Exam or Single Level Online exam, and Interview. An individual ought to download the IBPS RRB Officer Scale 1 Admit Card 2020 in online mode only. No call letters will be sent to you by courier or post. To download the IBPS RRB Admit Card 2020, you should log in to the official website, i.e., www.ibps.in with their Registration number and Date of Birth/ Password.
We will offer the direct link to download IBPS RRB Call Letter for the Prelims and Mains exam. The admit card will be available for download before the last day of the exam. Only those candidates that successfully submitted the internet applications can download the hall ticket of IBPS CRP RRBs.
Thus, take a printout of the RRB PO Admit Card 2020 and carry it to the examination center without neglect. Only those candidates who successfully submitted the internet software can download the hallway ticket of IBPS CRP RRBs. So, have a printout of this RRB PO Admit Card 2020 and take it to the examination center without fail.
Along with the entry card, then you also need to carry the first Photo Id, for example, Aadhaar Card/PAN Card/Voter card college Id/Passport/Valid Driving License to the exam center. Hence undergo the below link and know the method to get RRB PO VIII, Admit Card.
Following a week of commencement of this exam, IBPS will launch the IBPS CRP RRB VIII Answer Key on its own official website, i.e., www.ibps.in. We will also offer the hyperlink to get the RRB PO Answer Key on our site. So, with the help of this IBPS RRB PO Answer Key 2020, it is possible to compute your scores and estimate your outcomes.
If you’re interested in your marks, then you can check the exact same from this page. Here you can also check the IBPS RRB PO Exam Analysis. IBPS RRB Officer Scale 1 Answer Key 2020 for all shifts. One should assess the Key in line with the changes they have appeared for.
Cut Off Marks
Hence depending on the IBPS RRB Cut off marks only, you will recap for closing allotment. The IBPS RRB PO Cut Away 2020 for Prelims, Mains, and Interview is available here. An individual should score equal or more than the cut off marks to get shortlisted for additional rounds.
The officials will decide the IBPS RRB Officer Scale 1 Prelims Cut off 2020 based on a few factors such as Exam difficulty level, the number of deductions, previous year cut off marks, Competition amount, no. Of candidates appeared for the exam, previous year recruiting statistics, etc.
The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection will launch the IBPS RRB PO Result on its official website, i.e., www.ibps.in. The officials will release the IBPS RRB Officer Scale I consequences in two stages namely Prelims and Mains. Aspirants may download the IBPS RRB PO Prelims Result 2020 by supplying their Registration number/Roll amount and Date of Birth.
You can also receive your IBPS RRB PO Score Card 2020 from this page. Follow the under direct link and know How to assess IBPS RRB Officer VIII Result. The officials will prepare the merit list based on the candidate’s score in Mains or Single Online examination, and functionality in the last interview round.
IBPS will adopt the process of the equi-percentile method or rounds off the score up to two decimal points for calculating the rating of mains and prelims exam. For the officer’s cadre, the relative weightage given to CRP and Interview is 80:20. So, depending on the marks you scored in both written examinations and interviews, the final outcome will be announced.
Once the IBPS RRB Officer Final Result is out, you can download the scorecards. The IBPS RRB PO Scorecard consists of candidate details, marks obtained in each segment, complete marks, the status of the candidate, and cut off as per part and their class.
The Scores issued by IBPS is going to be valid for one year from the date of this result and will be considered for recruiting exercises from the RRBs during this period. Thus candidates are advised to maintain a copy of the scorecard for future reference.
For more information visit official website: Click here