CTET 2020: CTET (Central training Eligibility Evaluation ) is a nationwide degree examination conducted to reevaluate the eligibility of applicants to be appointed as teachers at Main and Upper Primary levels. CTET 2020 conducted twice per year in July and December.
The examination is split into two papers – Paper 1 and Paper 2. According to CTET 2020 Exam Pattern, applicants aspiring to be a teacher of courses 1–5 have to take Paper 1, whereas Paper 2 is intended for people who wish to be a teacher of courses -8. To instruct pupils of all courses, i.e. 1-8, one ought to look for both Paper 1 and 2.
|Exam Name||Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET)|
|Conducting Body||Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE)|
|Exam Type||National Level|
|Purpose||Selection of Primary and Elementary Teachers in Central Government Schools|
|Duration of Exam||2 hours 30 minutes (each paper)|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Language Medium||English and Hindi|
CTET 2020 Application Form can be found on January 24, 2020, in ctet.nic.in. The program fee is INR 1000 for a single newspaper and INR 1200 for the newspapers. CTET 2020 Qualification for both the newspapers change, candidates must confirm the same prior to applying for the examination.
Each newspaper of CTET 2020 is going to be an offline evaluation of 150 minutes long with 150 MCQs of 1 mark every day with no supply of unwanted marking. The qualifying marks for CTET is currently 60 percent for General class and 55 percent for reserved category.
CTET 2019 December session was held on December 8, 2019, in 110 cities in 2935 examination centers where 28,32,120 applicants enrolled, 24,05,145 appeared out of which 5,42,285 examination takers qualified the examination.
How To Fill The Application Form
CTET 2020 Application Form may be filled via internet mode just from January 24 – February 24, 2020. The online application process involves filling the form, uploading files, payment of charges and printing the verification page.
Measures to fulfill The CTET 2020 Software Form are provided below:
Step 1: Registration
- Go to the official site, ctet.nic.in.
- Click “Apply for CTET 2020”.
- Enter personal details from the form, as stated in the course 10 certificates.
- Pick any three examination facilities, chosen language, and newspaper choice
- Fill instructional, communication and other necessary details and input text.
- Upload the touch into jpeg format.
Step 2: Uploading Photograph and Signature
- Once done, upload the photograph in the prescribed format and in jpeg format.
- Upload the touch in jpeg format.
Step 3: Purchase Application Fee
- After the uploading of images, automatically redirected to the charge payment page.
- Choose the payment option; whether online or through e-challan.
- For online payment, then choose payment gateway (debit card/credit card/net banking).
- For offline payment, then download the e-challan and deposit the fee at Canara Bank or Syndicate Bank.
Step 4: Print Confirmation Page
- A preview of the last page will be shown on the monitor.
- Printing it for record and future processes.
- The hard copy should not be sent to the CTET office.
- Candidates can make the payment by both online and offline modes.
- Applicants can refer to the below-mentioned fee based on the class they belong to.
|Only Paper 1 or Paper 2||INR 1000||INR 500|
|Both Papers||INR 1200||INR 600|
|Events||Dates (July Session)|
|Registration began on||January 24 – February 24, 2020 (11:59 PM)|
|Application Fee can be paid upto||February 27, 2020 (3:30 PM)|
|Application Form Correction||March 17 – 24, 2020|
|Availability of Admit Card||June 20, 2020|
|Exam Date||July 5, 2020 (Officially Announced)|
|Release of Answer Keys||July 23, 2020|
|Result Declaration||July 27, 2020|
|Certificates’ Dispatch||August 2020|
Aspirants are required to check CTET 2020 Eligibility prior to applying for the exam. Candidates belonging to the reserved categories will be provided with a relaxation of 5% at the qualifying marks at the academic eligibility of CTET. Detailed eligibility criteria for the key stage and Elementary stage are distinct. They are as follows:
Eligibility for Paper I
- Candidate must have passed senior secondary (or it’s equivalent) with at least 50% marks.
- Also, he/she must have passed or appeared at the final year of two – year Diploma in Elementary Education.
- Applicants must have passed senior secondary (or it’s equivalent) with at least 45% marks.
- He/she must have passed or appeared in the last year of 2- year Diploma in Elementary Education, in accordance with NCTE (Recognition Norms and Procedure), Regulations, 2002.
- Aspirants must have passed senior secondary (or it’s equivalent) with at least 50% marks.
- They must also pass or appear in the final year of 4- year Bachelor of Elementary Education (B.El.Ed).
- Candidates must have passed senior secondary (or it’s equivalent) with at least 50% marks.
- Along with this, they must have a pass certificate of 2- year Diploma in Education (Special Education).
- A graduation level in the appropriate field must be gotten.
- A certificate of two-year Diploma in Elementary Education (by whatever name known).
Eligibility for Paper II
- A graduate degree in the appropriate discipline must be obtained.
- Also, the candidate should have passed or appeared in the last season of a 2-year Diploma in Elementary Education (by whatever name known).
- A bachelor’s degree with at least 50% marks must be acquired.
- Aspirants must have completed 1-year Bachelor in Education (B.Ed).
- Graduation with at least 45% marks must be done in relevant discipline.
- Candidates must also complete a year in Bachelor in Education (B.Ed), in accordance with the NCTE (Recognition Norms and Procedure) Regulations issued from time to time in this regard.
- Candidates must pass Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks.
- Also, they have to have passed or appearing in the final year of 4- year Bachelor in Elementary Education (B.El.Ed).
- Candidates should have passed senior secondary (or it’s equivalent) with at least 50% marks.
- Along with it, they must have passed or should be appearing in the last year of 4- year B.A/B.Sc.Ed or B.A.Ed/B.Sc.Ed.
- Aspirants must have done graduation with at least 50% marks.
- Also, they should have passed or appeared in 1-year B.Ed.
CTET 2020 Admit Cards will tentatively be released on June 20, 2020, on the official website. Particulars on the admit card must fit the details given on the confirmation page. Candidates are advised to check all details about the admit card for any discrepancies and report to the authority regarding any corrections.
CTET 2020 Admit Card is a necessary document to be brought to the exam hall along with a photo ID proof. ID proof could be any of the following:
- PAN Card.
- Aadhaar Card.
- Driving Licence.
- Voter ID Card.
How To Download Admit Card
- Visit the official site of CTET i.e. ctet.nic.in.
- Click on the tab”Admit Card”.
- Enter Registration Number and Password.
- Click submit after verifying the details on it.
- Download and print CTET 2020 Admit Card.
CTET Paper 1 is for aspirants of Main Stage Teachers and Paper 2 is for aspirants of Elementary Stage Teachers. Candidates may also appear for both the papers.
- Paper 1 Syllabus includes Child Development and Pedagogy.
- Wherein it focuses on educational psychology and teaching of children aged 6-11.
- The vocabulary department will contain comprehension, language development, and hidden passages.
- Paper 2 Syllabus contains 5 sections viz., Child Development and Pedagogy for children aged 11-14 years.
- Language 1, Language 2, Mathematics and Science and Social Science are the other four sections.
- Language 1 and Language 2 will contain questions from comprehension and language development.
- CTET Effect for July 2020 will tentatively be announced at the official site on July 27, 2020.
- Answer Keys for both the papers will be published in the next week of July 2020.
- CTET 2020 Eligibility Certificate could be downloaded in the Digi-locker.
How To Check Result
- Visit the official page of CTET i.e. ctet.nic.in.
- Search for the tab ‘CTET Result 2020’
- Click on the link and enter the roster number
- The outcome will appear on the display
- Download and print for future usage.
CTET Eligibility Certificate is valid for a long time from the date of outcome declaration for all group candidates. There is not any limitation on the number of times one can use for CTET. Candidates may re-appear for the exam to improve their scores.
If one loses their Mark Statement or Eligibility Certificate, they can get a replica copy by paying a quantity of INR 200 in favor of Secretary, Central Board of Secondary Education payable at Delhi.
CTET 2020 Qualifying marks is the score that applicants must score so as to clear the examination. Only candidates that qualify the exam is going to be granted the CTET Eligibility Certificate. The qualifying marks varies for various categories. Reserved category candidates are awarded 5% relaxation in the qualifying marks.
|Category||Qualifying Percentage||Qualifying Marks|
CTET 2020 Cutoff is published after the declaration of results. Meanwhile, candidates may check the cutoff for CTET December 2019 session:
For more information visit official website: Click here