Chaudhary Charan Singh University (CCSU), Meerut provides admission to M.Sc program with 19 specializing courses. Candidates will be chosen for M.Sc in CCSU will vary according to Merit List uploaded by University based on marks secured in the qualifying exam.
Merit list will have let college and discipline offered according to the entire intake. Application forms will be available in the month of May to June. The application form can be submitted via the official site of Chaudhary Charan Singh University (https://www.ccsuniversity.ac.in) and Application fee of INR 700/(general category) and INR 500/(SCs/STs) needs to be compensated through Net Banking/Credit/Debit Card.
Eligibility Criteria: CCSU 2020
Table of Contents
- Every student must adhere to the eligibility standards of CCS University 2020 during filling up application form in order to be eligible for admissions. Those candidates who do not stick to the eligibility standards will get their candidature canceled by the college itself.
- Candidates applying for UG programs should have finished their 10+2 instruction from established school/Institution.
- Candidates prepared to take admissions from the PG programs must have completed their schooling.
- Candidates applying for M.Phil programs must have completed their master’s application so as to be eligible for admissions in CCS University 2020.
- A relaxation of 5% in the prior qualifying exam is given to the SC and ST candidates for admissions in CCS University 2020.
Application Form: CCSU 2020
The application form of CCS University 2020 will be made available in the third week of June. Candidates are needed to provide the right cell number and email ID for additional communication purposes.
Candidates need to provide accurate details about their personal, educational and required information while completing the CCS University application form 2020. If any discrepancy is found from the university then the application will likely get rejected.
Admission Procedure: CCS University
The application form could be submitted through the official website of the CCSU.
- See official site www.ccsuniversity.ac.in.
- Harness the”Apply Online” button on the webpage.
- Fill the application form with all required personal details.
- Input academic details together with scanned supporting files.
- Publish a scanned photograph and signature.
- Preview the filled application form.
- Tap on the”Pay” button.
- Pay the application fee of INR 700/(overall ) and INR 500/- (SCs/STs) through Net Banking/Debit/Credit Card.
- Take a print out of it for future reference.
If you want know about IIT JAM 2020: Click here
Necessary Documents: CCS University 2020
- 10th-grade mark sheet.
- 12th-grade mark sheet.
- Scanned Signature.
- Scanned Photograph.
- Birth certificate.
- ID proof (Adhar card, driving license, pan card, voter ID).
Application Charges: CCS University 2020
Candidates are advised to look at the application fees of CCS University 2020 for self-financed and regular courses. The program fees will be charged by the university at the time of application form via e-payment.
|General & OBC Candidates||ST/SC Candidates|
|Rs 700||Rs 500|
Exam Centers: CCS University 2020
The entry test for CCS University admissions 2020 will be run at the campus of the university itself. Candidates are advised to reach the entrance test place at the period given by the college itself.
Admit Card: CCS University 2020
Candidates who are willing to take admissions in CCS University may get into the admit card of CCS University 2020 in their official website. Applicants are advised to bring CCS University to acknowledge cards into the exam facility failing that they will not be permitted to sit at the exam center.
The best way to download CCS University Admit card 2020
Step 1: See the official site – ccs university.ac.in
Step 2: Go on the’Examinations’ section and click on the admit card.
Step 3: Enter your Registration ID, Date of Birth and/or Password and then click ‘Submit’.
Step 4: Assess the information carefully, download and take numerous printouts.
Exam Pattern: CCSU 2020
- The entire duration of the CCS University entrance examination will be 2 hours.
- The medium of this entry exam of CCS University is going to be English except for the language classes.
- The question paper will be of objective type with one option being the right one. Every correct answer will probably likely be rewarded 1 mark whereas every incorrect answer will get 1/4 marks deducted.
Merit List: CCSU 2020
Merit list for admissions in CCS University will be printed on the official site of the college. The merit list will be shown on the official site for over 2-3 days for candidates to check out. Candidates are therefore advised to keep a regular watch on the official site at CCS University.
Counselling: CCSU 2020
- Candidates who have passed their qualifying exam as a personal student need to furnish his/her superior code of conduct from the school’s principal, gazetted officer/M. L.A or MP throughout the counseling time. The certificate of good code of conduct has to be the most recent of 6 weeks.
- Applicants prepared to accept admissions in CCS University 2020 must submit a hard copy of the application form along with the amount, certificate, mark sheets, fee submission proofs and other necessary documents to the university in the time of counseling when their name appears in the merit list.
- At the time of counseling, only those photos will be selected that have been self-attested from the principal of their intermediate school/ alliance / post-graduation college/head of section or some other gazetted officer for procuring admissions in CCS University 2020.
Reservation: CCSU 2020
- A comfort of 21%, 20%, and 27% is supplied to the candidates from SC, ST, and OBC in all courses.
- Reservations of 3%,2%, and 1% will be supplied to the candidates that are physically disabled, dependent on freedom fighters and ex-servicemen in each one of the groups such as general, SC, ST, and OBC.
- 20% of bookings are reserved for girls.
For more information visit official website: Click here