ISI Admission 2020 has launched the ISI entry application form online at isical.ac.in. Candidates are able to apply for various degree programs, degree/certification, and training classes through entry interview and exam ISI Admission 2020.
Candidates who fulfill the qualification standards can fill the online application form on the official site isical.ac.in. Depending on the operation in the exam and interview, a merit list is prepared for the allocation of chairs. To learn more about ISI Entrance 2020, eligibility standards, assessment pattern, procedure, etc.
Eligibility Criteria: ISI 2020
Candidate applying for the entrance into ISI should fulfil the specified under eligibility standards:
Master of Statistics– Nominees should have completed some of those:
- Level with Statistics as among the topic OR
- needs to have handed B.Math from ISI itself OR
- Candidate needs to have finished PG Diploma from Statistical Techniques and Analytics in ISI
Master of Mathematics: Candidates should have done any of these:
- 3-year Bachelor’s degree in Mathematics OR
- B.Stat. degree from ISI OR
- B.E. / B.Tech. degree with Mathematics as a subject
Important Dates: ISI 2020
|ISI Admission 2020||Date|
|Availability of ISI 2020 Online Application Form||07 Feb 2020|
|Last date of submission of Online Application Form||02 week of Mar 2020|
|Availability of ISI admit card||03 week of Apr 2020|
|Examination date of ISI Exam||10 May 2020|
|Availability of Answer key||02 week of May 2020|
|Release of merit list||03 week of Jun 2020|
Application Form: ISI 2020
ISI has launched the ISI application type online at isical.ac.in. Candidates who meet the eligibility criteria can apply online for your entry exam. To fill out the application form, applicants need to register by giving their information like title, date of arrival, telephone number, email Id, etc.
And create a password to get the login. In the application form, candidates need to meet the details, upload the files and need to cover the program fee. Candidates should maintain the login information for future logins.
Application charge: ISI 2020
Candidates Will Need to cover the program fee of:
|General category for all programs||Rs 750|
|SC / ST / OBC / Physically Challenged candidates for all programs||Rs 625|
Mode of Payment — The cost is to be paid through supplied under manners:
- Debit Card
- Charge Card
- Challan or money
Check the test centers as per last year from the table below:
Selection Process: ISI 2020
Pupils with B Stat (Hons) degree from ISI can be obtained direct admission to the program with no choice interview or test. For all other qualified candidates, including pupils with a B Stat (Pass) degree from ISI, selection for entry to the program is based on performance in written entrance evaluations and the following interviews.
The written entrance exam is designed to assess competence in the theory and processes of Statistics and understanding in Mathematics, and contains two components:
- Multiple-choice inquiries in Mathematics and Statistics in the undergraduate degree in the initial part, and
- Short-answer queries in Mathematics and Statistics in the undergraduate degree in the next part.
Pupils with B Stat (Hons) degree from ISI that are directly admitted for the Programme research their initial year in Kolkata. Other chosen candidates study Their first year in Delhi or Chennai as determined by the institute.
Admit Card: ISI 2020
Admit card for ISI is published in the candidate’s login. Candidates who have completely filled the application form may download the admit card. To download it candidates need to enter user id and password.
Candidates need to take the printout of the acknowledge card along with the black or blue ballpoint pen. Admit card includes very significant details like registration number of the candidate, name of the candidate, assessment time and date, exam place, etc.
Result: ISI 2020
The result of ISI is released in the form of a merit list. Candidates can check the result on the official website. Merit list carries the score, rank, name of the candidate and registration number, etc.
Candidates who will qualify the written test will be called for the interview round. Based on rank in the merit list and performance in interview candidates are allocated seats.
Interview Call List: ISI 2020
Interview Call List for various classes is released following the announcement of the result. Candidates have to produce the files and have to appear in person at the specified date and time.
Candidates must carry the mentioned below documents along with the self-attested duplicates of these at the time of interview:
- Passport size photo.
- Original Mark sheets/ Certificates of Class 10th & 12th.
- Marksheets of Graduation.
- Valid Category Certificates, if appropriate.
- Work Experience files, if applicable.
- Any additional curricular or Achievements Certification.
- North-East domicile certificate, if appropriate.
Exam Pattern: ISI 2020
Candidates wanting to look for the entry exam must undergo the examination pattern as given under:
- Mode of examination: The examination is stored in offline mode.
- Session: There are two session Forenoon session (MCQ) and Afternoon session (Descriptive type).
- Marking strategy: For proper response, 1 mark is given and for incorrect or no response 0 marks are given.
Kinds of Questions
- Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ) – There is a total of 30 questions in the exam.
- Descriptive type: In this candidates have to write the answers.
For more information visit official website: Click here