Read Every Point Carefully:
- Before applying Online, candidates are advised to go through the detailed instructions contained in this Information Bulletin CAREFULLY.
- Candidates should apply online only on CSIR-HRDG website: www.csirhrdg.res.in
- Candidates must write their name, father/mother’s name as written in their Matriculation Certificate (Xth class Board) and should ensure that the same are matching with their educational qualification certificates and caste certificate except for married females.
- Married female candidates are required to send a scanned copy of their marriage certificates along with any other documents as proof through e-mail to email@example.com as and when asked for by CSIR-HRDG. All Caste/PWD Certificates shall be strict as per Govt. of India instructions.
- The validity of OBC certificates (Noncreamy layer) shall be governed as per Govt. of India instructions.
OPTION (either JRF or Lectureship)
- A candidate may apply either for ‘Junior Research Fellowship (JRF)’ OR ‘Lectureship (LS)’. He/she may indicate his/her preference in the Online Application, as the case may be. If the candidate applies for JRF and fulfills the laid down eligibility criteria for Lectureship also, such a candidate will be considered for both JRF & LS.
- The total number of candidates who will qualify depends on the number of fellowships available & performance in the test, subject to the condition that they fulfill the laid down eligibility criteria.
- If a candidate is found to be over-aged for JRF (NET) he/she will be automatically considered for Lectureship (NET) only. Candidates with M.Sc qualification OR under M.Sc Result Awaited (RA) category shall be eligible for Lectureship (LS) subject to fulfilling the eligibility criteria as laid down by the UGC.
PREVIEW TO EDIT
- After filling the online application, two options will appear at the bottom of the page, “Save and Preview” and “Reset”.
- If you select “Reset”, the entire information you have filled will be erased and you will have to fill the form afresh. If you select “Save and Preview”, two options “Edit Application” and “Final Submit and Proceed for Fee Payment” will appear. Here, you can view the information that you have filled in the application form and if you notice any error in what you have filled, you should select the option “Edit Application” and edit and correct the wrong entry that you have filled. So this is a very important stage.
- No change in the particulars entered in the application form will be possible after the final submission of online application. In the event of qualifying the Test, a certificate will be issued on the basis of information provided by the candidate in his/her online application form.
- After filling all the requisite details of an online application form, candidates have to select the option of payment of examination fee. Candidates applying for the Examination are required to use payment gateway facility to deposit their Examination fee, only through Credit Card or Debit Card or Net Banking after verifying their eligibility. Once the fee has been paid successfully, fee status will appear as “SUCCESS.” Candidates will not pay any transaction charges for using payment gateway facility.
DOCUMENTS TO BE UPLOADED WHILE APPLYING ONLINE:
The online application has provision for uploading the following documents and candidates should upload all the documents applicable to them:
- Scanned recent passport size photograph with light background in JPEG/JPG format with dimension ranging from 35mm width * 45mm height (Max. 280*360 pixels; Min. 150*180 pixels; Min. 200DPI; File size should be less than 150KB; Valid Filename-> Should have only one extension, only Alpha-Numeric characters allowed with a hyphen (-) and underscore (_). Space not allowed; file extension should be in small letters).
- Scanned Signature JPEG/JPG format with dimension ranging from 35mm width * 15mm height (Max. 280*120 pixels; Min. 100*40 pixels; Min. 200 DPI; file size should be less than 150 KB; valid file name->should have only one extension, only Alpha-Numeric characters allowed with a hyphen (-) and underscore (_). Space not allowed, file extension should be in small letters) Writing full name in CAPITAL LETTERS in the Signature Box will not be accepted.
Qualifying final/last mark-sheet:
- Qualifying final/last mark-sheet or testimonials clearly mentioning the semester that you are pursuing or passed with the clear indication of % of mark scored, to confirm your eligibility to take the exam.
- The candidates are to note that the uploaded document should clearly indicate the % of mark scored or the grade awarded by the Institute/University. (PDF format; File size should be less than 400KB; valid file name; should have only one extension. Only Alpha-Numeric characters allowed with a hyphen (-) and underscore (_). Space not allowed.
- Category Certificate as proof that you belong to SC/ST/OBC (non-creamy layer) (PDF format; File size should be less than 400KB; valid file name; should have only one extension. Only. Alpha-Numeric characters allowed with the hyphen (-) and underscore (_). Space not allowed);
- PwD Certificate (PDF format; File size should be less than 400KB; valid file name; should have only one extension. Only Alpha-Numeric characters allowed with the hyphen (-) and underscore (_). Space not allowed);
Result Awaited (RA) category:
- Candidates applying under Result Awaited (RA) category should upload the Attestation Form duly attested by the HoD of the University/College/Institute (PDF format; File size should be less than 400KB; valid file name; should have only one extension. Only Alpha-Numeric characters allowed with hyphen (-) and underscore (_). Space not allowed).
- After successful submission of ONLINE Application, an Application Number will be auto-generated. Candidates are advised to preserve the Application Number for future reference and for downloading his/her e-Admit Card.
- Candidate should also keep a print (hardcopy) of the duly filled in application form for future use. The candidate is also advised to note down his/her e-mail ID and Password for future reference.
- Examination fee paid will neither be adjusted for any subsequent examination nor refunded under any circumstances