Documents/ Data Requirement for Filling the Application Form (Indian Candidates)
- Personal information (name, date of birth, personal mobile number, parents name, parents mobile number, etc.). Please note that the name of the candidate in the application form must be exactly same as that in the qualifying degree certificate (or) the certificate issued by the Head of the Department/Institute in which the candidate is pursuing his/her study.
- GATE 2019 scorecard will be issued as per the name entered in the application form. Prefix/title such as Mr/Shri/Dr/Mrs/Smt, etc. should NOT be used before the name.
- Address for Communication (including PIN code)
- Eligibility degree details
- College name and address with PIN code
- GATE paper (subject)
- Choice of GATE examination cities
- High quality image of candidate’s photograph conforming to the specified requirements (File size should be between 5KB and 200KB)
- Good quality image of candidate’s signature conforming to the specified requirements (File size should be between 5KB and 150KB).
- Scanned copy of the Eligibility Certificate in pdf format (Degree Certificate or Provisional Certificate or Certificate from the Head of the Department/ Institute (format specified in Appendix A of the Information Brochure) (File size should be between 10KB and 500KB).
- Scanned copy of Category (SC/ST) certificate (if applicable) in pdf format (File size should be between 10KB and 300KB).
- Scanned copy of PwD Certificate (if applicable) in pdf format (File size should be between 10KB and 300KB).
- Scanned copy of Dyslexic Certificate (if applicable) in pdf format (File size should be between 10KB and 300KB).
- Details of the valid Identity Document* (ID) (The same ID, in original, should be carried to the examination hall).
- Net-banking/debit card/credit card details for fee payment.
- *Valid Identity Document: Passport/ PAN card/ Voter ID/ Aadhaar-UID/ College ID/ Employee ID/ Driving License